Warehouse Shipper / Receiver
Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. is seeking a shipper and receiver for our client, Toronto’s leading grocery delivery company, we are looking to hire
a shipper/receiver. Hours are Monday to Friday, 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Who is our client?
They have been providing the GTA, Hamilton, Burlington, Guelph and Kitchener/Waterloo with unbeatable grocery delivery service for over 30 years.
With thousands of products, dedicated delivery drivers, and no membership fees, they have all your home and business supply needs covered.
Why Work for our client?
- Competitive benefits package after 3 successful months
- Weekends and statutory holidays off
- Access to discounted prices of all our products
- Start pay rate is $16/hr. and goes up after probation.
||$16 / hr.
||1PM - 9PM
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the physical aspect of the day-to-day running of the warehouse.
- Unload and check all receivables.
- Store, pick, and load products by hand or using equipment.
- Housekeeping (inside and outside), storage and rotation of stock, and storage of overstock in the warehouse.
- Bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting all describe actions that will be performed on a regular basis throughout a shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification and any other workplace safety certifications an asset
- General knowledge and skills specific to the handling of skidded materials, racking of skids, and the machinery used to carry out this function
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to work efficiently both independently as well as in a team setting
- An excellent command of written and oral English is required
- A “G” license with a current and clean abstract
- Ability to carry fifty (50) pounds up and down at least one flight of stairs