Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc is seeking a Recruiter.
We are looking for a talented, driven and high-energy Recruiter to join our dynamic team.
A Recruiter is the Subject Matter that perform the act of screening, selecting, assessing attracting, engaging and onboarding talents for work.
This role requires tenacity, entrepreneurship, CRM skills, analytical skills and Agility.
If you enjoy connecting with new people and find passion in helping people to find theirs, we want you in our team.
||Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manages the selection process including sourcing candidates, phone and in-person interviewing, reviewing resumes, assessing candidates, screening,
recommending finalists, making offers, and filling the staffing needs within the defined service and performance criteria.
- Recommends and actions sourcing strategies through creative sourcing, social media, cold calling, computer databases, employee referrals, networking
and recruiting firms
- Create a social media recruitment strategy, aligned with the Marketing and HR communication, to build a strong online brand presence of the organization
- Keeps abreast of market conditions, competition and advises business of current trends and potential impact of hiring.
- Create a pipeline of candidates and maintain key relationships with external candidates
- Continually explores new and innovative talent sourcing strategies
- Maintains documentation of candidates using ATS.
- Develops and maintains leads in database of prospecting Clients.
- Conducts field marketing calls to perspective clients, in an effort to identify new business opportunities through skill marketing.
- Provide potential leads to sales personnel.
- Experience with behavioral and competency based interviewing.
- Applies competency-based selection process and tools for assessment decisions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of sourcing channels and contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a deadline oriented environment a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and dedicated to the accomplishment of both team and individual objectives.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years' experience in a recruitment position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Results driven
- Personal computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
All interested candidates apply with your resume by responding to this ad and quoting the job position and reference number in the subject field.
Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to the principles and spirit of the Ontario Human Rights Code in its employment practice.
We would like to thank all candidates, in advance, for their interest in Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. However, only the chosen candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
To apply in person, our office address is:
3701 Chesswood Drive, Suite #309, Toronto, ON M3J 2P6
Office No. 416-630-0222 | Monday - Friday (7 A.M. - 5 P.M.)