Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. is looking for an account receivable clerk with strong experience in Payment applications (cash, credit, web applications); Refunds; Credits and Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies, for one of our clients in Oakville, Ontario on a contract basis. Can lead to a permanent position.
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Pay Rates||$18 - $19|
* Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
* Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
* Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
* Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
* Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
* Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
* Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
* Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
* Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
To apply in person, our office address is:
3701 Chesswood Drive, Suite #309, Toronto, ON M3J 2P6
Office No. 416-630-0222 | Monday - Friday (7 A.M. - 5 P.M.)